Mickschl Family

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Review

Hello Everyone!

We have been one busy family. Let me just say that one more time. We have been one busy family. I used to complain that I didn't have anything to do at work. Now I have so much to do that I'm even getting to work overtime. This is great at this time because we are working on becoming debt free. This will be a long process with a lot of sacrifices, but we are prepared to work on it whole heartedly. Shawn has picked up a second job to work on this as well.

Shawn has been accepted to Asbury Seminary. God sure has a plan for us and he seems to be moving it in fast forward right now. Call Shawn sometime and ask him about it.

Evelyn is busy with school and dance. A few weeks ago she had a dance recital. She is a ham and loves to be on stage. Her class danced to I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. Here are some pictures from that day.


Some down time before the recital.
Evie is the tallest in her class, but not the oldest.

We snuck back on stage after the performance and took a few family pictures.

Daddy and Evie always a photogenic pair.

No comments: