Mickschl Family

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy

Greetings to anyone still looking at our blog. It has been some time since I've been able to sit down and update this. I apologize to everyone.

Currently Shawn and I (Tammy) are both taking classes at night. Shawn is taking 2 classes and this should fill his requirement for the bachelors degree he is working on. He plans to start seminary this fall. I have the opportunity to take free classes through my employment and have decided to take my most dreaded class first.....Public Speaking. I know what most of you are thinking, but this is one of my "biggest" fears. Well, that and spiders. ;-)

Evelyn continues to amaze us with the intelligent and funny things she says. Right now she is stuck on going to Walt Disney World to see all of the characters. Each night when she prays she says...Thank you for Mommy, thank you for Daddy, thank you for Evelyn and thank you for all of the characters that I am going to meet when we go to Disney World. I unfortunately told her that we would go someday and she asks everyday if tomorrow is someday.

Shawn is also busy with and excited about a new bakery he is helping to open. Visit www.Caramandas.com for information on this new establishment. He is like a kid in a candy store. He is so excited about being able to make the things that he has been unable to make in larger corporate locations. He even gets to have his own "Baker's Whim" where he can choose what the special of the day is.

The following is a few pictures taken in the recent past.

I'll have to add pictures later. We are currently using dial up internet at home and uploading is not going well.

No comments: