Mickschl Family

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day redo

The actual day of Mother's Day was certainly something else.  It showed me how everyday can be without the very important Father in my life.  Both God and my husband.

Shawn was gracious enough to have a Mother's Day redo.  We drove up to Cincinnati after church on Sunday, May 15th.  I was treated to a hot stone message while Shawn drove the girls around.  After that we stopped at a bakery for some delicious goods at Busken's Bakery.  We then headed off to see the International Butterfly Show at Krohn's Conservatory.  The butterflies were beautiful.  Evelyn loved to have them land on her and pick them up.  Joey loved to watch until we put one on her.  She freaked out and wanted to leave after that moment.  We finished up the evening by going out to dinner at a Teppanyaki Grill Restaurant.  I love watching my food be on fire as did the rest of my family.  It was a wonderful day.  I am so blessed to be a mom!
Here are some pictures from our Mother's Day adventure.

Mom and the girls - Evie 7 and Joey 2


Evie loved catching the butterflies.  This is very funny because she usually runs from anything that flies.



There were also beautiful flowers.


Daddy and Evie - Age 7
Shawn and the butterfly that freaked Joey out.
Dinner being cooked up.

No comments: